[priorart-discuss] No more software-patents in the us?

Manny W Schecter schecter at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 2 15:12:35 PDT 2009

Not exactly.  You are citing interim guidelines from the USPTO which are
not binding law by their own admission.  The USPTO has invited public
comment on the guidelines, and there will be plenty I'm sure.  The Bilski
decision pending before the Supreme Court is what you should be watching.
A decision is expected 1H10.

Manny Schecter

[priorart-discuss] No more software-patents in the us?
Sent by:
priorart-discuss-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org