[Printing-summit] UI design update...

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:01:42 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

With all due respect, deciding that creation of PDF is NOT a virtual
printing function
and is "someone else's problem in a general Export tab" doesn't strike
me as very
helpful for moving to a PDF-based workflow for printing.

Till and others - please read Peter's posting below and comment -
please consider
the merits and problems of this approach at next week's LF Summit 2008
in Austin.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc