[Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Meeting on the LF Summit in Austin: Any ideas fo r the slot from 9:15am to 11:30am?

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Wed Apr 2 23:45:03 PDT 2008

Hi Till,

>If you do not mind discussing your work in English I would appreciate if
>you move your discussion from the printing-japan to the
>printing-architecture mailing list. This would improve communication
>within OpenPrinting a lot.

Actually I am not an active mail blabber nor information generator on
printing-japan mailing list. But I am sure to encourage other member
to write English message to printing-architecture mailing list so that
we can share important information.
And thank you for your kind words for Japanese developer's achievements.

Fumio Nagasaka / Epson