[Printing-summit] Random question about printing from Firefox

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 13:50:28 PDT 2007

I remember coming across a ps or a pdf tool (I forgot which, nor the name)
which allows ones to do splitting/tiling for posters - i.e. you give
it an A4 ps/pdf, it scale it up to A2, split into 4 pages, and gives
you a 4-page document which are the 4 corner parts of an A2 which you can then
cellotape together to get an A2 poster the "poor-man's way" from 4-pages.
Something like that.

Of course, one wishes one doesn't need to use such tools... either having a
genuine A2 printer, or in this case, having the application intelligent
enough to do the table-splitting for you...