[Printing-summit] Schedule for 2007 printing summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:12:10 PST 2006

McDonald, Ira wrote:
> Given our completely different typical corporate
> budget years in Japan, Europe, and US, it will be
> impossible to schedule meetings conveniently for
> every participant's funding constraints.
>
> Other thoughts - early May is awful for holidays in
> Japan, so let's just not use it - June through August
> is awful for vacations in all nations in the Northern
> Hemisphere - the July meeting of the PWG always has
> the smallest attendenance.
>
> I suggest that the most practical times (avoiding
> summer vacations and winter weather) would be April
> (small FSG/OP project meeting) and either September
> or October (large Printing Summit meeting).
>
> The PWG has a firm schedule for another co-located
> meeting with P2600 and TCG in the week of 23-27 April
> (with PWG meetings on Thursday/Friday 26-27 April).
>
> The PWG Steering Committee invites FSG/OP to consider
> April for the next small FSG/OP project meeting.

So then we could schedule the small FSG/OP project meeting on
Tuesday/Wednesday 24-25 April in Piscataway, NJ and the next Printing
Summit coupled with the September PWG meeting in Montreal.

Is Piscataway, NJ the IEEE office?

Whose facility will be used for the September PWG meeting in Montreal?

Is September/October the beginning of the fiscal year for some countries?

    Till