[Printing-summit] Schedule for 2007 printing summit

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Nov 1 08:58:26 PST 2006

Hi,

Given our completely different typical corporate
budget years in Japan, Europe, and US, it will be
impossible to schedule meetings conveniently for
every participant's funding constraints.

Other thoughts - early May is awful for holidays in
Japan, so let's just not use it - June through August
is awful for vacations in all nations in the Northern
Hemisphere - the July meeting of the PWG always has
the smallest attendenance.

I suggest that the most practical times (avoiding
summer vacations and winter weather) would be April
(small FSG/OP project meeting) and either September
or October (large Printing Summit meeting).

The PWG has a firm schedule for another co-located
meeting with P2600 and TCG in the week of 23-27 April
(with PWG meetings on Thursday/Friday 26-27 April).

The PWG Steering Committee invites FSG/OP to consider
April for the next small FSG/OP project meeting.

See page 8 of PWG/FSG Lexington slides in directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/Plenary

in the file:

  PWGPlenary-20061026.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira