[Printing-summit] Is six months too often for large Printing Summits?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:08:11 PST 2006

According to the replies to this thread we can assume that a Printing
Summit once a year and a smaller FSG OpenPrinting F2F between the
Printing Summits is really the better solution.

Now we need to decide when to place the events in the year.

The Printing Summit requires a lot of money from the participant's
employers, so it should be placed near the beginning of the fiscal years
or at least not near the end, but it should not interfere with vacations
or the start of the japanese fiscal year (April). It also should not be
too close to the Lexington Printing Summit this month.

The FSG OP F2F should be placed 6 months after or before the Printing
Summit, perhaps with +- one month to not interfere with other events.

Suggestions for the placing welcome.

    Till