[Printing-summit] The FSG OpenPrinting User Forums are availa ble now!

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Oct 31 08:43:48 PST 2006

Hi,

Till has just clarified to me that the "printing-summit"
(and other _developer_ mailing lists) will NOT be changed
into web forums.

So please continue to post to this mailing list followup
from last week's meeting and planning ideas for future
meetings.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc