[Printing-summit] article on state of Linux printing

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Sat Oct 28 02:06:44 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Great meeting last week. I'll be writing up the results in more detail
soon, but in the meantime, I've been contacted by a journalist writing
an article about the state of printing on Linux today. I've filled him
in on the FSG plans, but he also asks: "Do you know of any executives from
the major printing manufacturers who might be willing to talk about their
companies' support for Linux?" If you're a printer manufacturer, and
you'd like to contribute a quote for this article, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

-ian
--
Ian Murdock