[Printing-summit] schedule update (Tuesday, October 24)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Oct 24 09:38:44 PDT 2006

We're running a bit behind schedule, so we're readjusting the
schedule this afternoon a bit. Essentially, all of the sessions are
pushed back 30 minutes, and we'll be moving the certification and
testing discussion to tomorrow. So the new schedule looks like this:

1:30p - 2:00p CUPS Driver API Overview
2:00p - 3:00p IJS/OpenPrinting Vector/OPVP in comparison to other
              printing related technology
3:00p - 3:30p Break
3:30p - 4:00p Web Services mapping of Printer MIB
4:00p - 4:30p Asia/Pacific Activities
4:30p - 5:00p Wrap-up

-ian
--