[Printing-summit] Call-in phone numbers changed

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 04:31:47 PDT 2006

Hi,

unfortunately, most of our conference line are broken in some way,
mainly there produce disturbing noise permanently. Therefore we need to
change to other conference lines and so all call-in numbers have changed.

Currently, the state is:

Room 8214 A-C (Plenary room, Mon-Thu)
    Dial-in number: (954) 622 3156
    Access code: 102777

Room 8211 (GUI/Usability parallel session, Mon-Wed)
    To be announced

Room 8210 (Extra breakout room, Tue/Wed only)
    To be announced

Both on the web site and on the mailing list we will announce phone
numbers for all rooms as soon as we have them and also every change in
call-in access.

Sorry for the inconvenience.