[Printing-summit] Last bits before departure

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf at member.fsf.org
Sat Oct 21 05:25:10 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Writing from home, my bags are packed.  Train leaves quarter past six
tomorrow morning and I should be arriving at LEX about 20 hours later
around 13:40 on Sunday if everything goes according to plan.  I'll be
staying at the Radisson Plaza.

Till> Sorry, I won't be changing the slides.

Hin-Tak> We can talk about AVASYS, EPSON and "crippled" vendor drivers
         at the summit ;-)

See you all there,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen