[Printing-summit] Participation by calling in

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 06:11:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

for everyone who will not be able to attend the Printing Summit
physically we will have the possibility to participate in nearly all of
the sessions by calling in.

Three rooms are equipped with conference/speaker phones which will be
connected during the whole event:

Room 8214 A-C (Plenary room, Mon-Thu)
     Dial-in number: (866) 704-7500 toll-free or (563) 843-7500
     international
     Access code: 685848#

Room 8211 (GUI/Usability parallel session, Mon-Wed)
     Dial-in number: (641) 297-4600
     Access code: 1038188#

Room 8210 (Extra breakout room, Tue/Wed only)
     Dial-in number: (402) 756-9100
     Access code: 565711#

Only sessions taking place in room 8212 (Wed, none scheduled yet) will
not be accessible by phone.

Please see the schedules on the web site for the room assignments of the
sessions.

In case of changes and for the sessions on Wednesday we will update the
site and also post on the mailing list.