[Printing-summit] Adding slides to the web site/New presentations

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 02:48:48 PDT 2006

Adding the slides to web site also makes the presentation easier:

Instead of copying the presentation with a memory stick or connecting
your laptop to the projector, we only need to click the link of your
slides  on the Summit web site and your presentation can start. But
bring your presentation on your laptop or a memory stick anyway to be
prepared for a failure of the FSG site.

    Till