[Printing-summit] PDF filters for CUPS and other projects

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Fri Oct 20 00:26:56 PDT 2006

Olaf Meeuwissen <olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp> writes:

> "Ian Murdock" <imurdock at imurdock.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you send me an abstract for your Printing Summit talk "PDF
>> filters for CUPS and other projects"? Just want to put that
>> on the wiki, and also to get some ideas on where to schedule it.
>
> Hi Ian,
>
> I've been working on the slides for Yoshihiro's talk and can put
> together a short abstract and put it up on the wiki for you.  As
> a matter of fact, going over the schedule this morning I figured
> I should anyway ;-)

Getting everyone's green light took a while, but the abstract has been
added.  I've also updated Yoshihiro's and my affiliations to include
the OPFC.

I'd like to upload the slides and link to them from the schedule.  I
understand the linking part but how do I get the slides uploaded?
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                          EPSON AVASYS Corporation, SE1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/