[Printing-summit] Ira is NOT representing Sharp - agenda fina lized, attendee list posted

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Oct 18 14:47:08 PDT 2006

Hi Ian,

Unlike the April Printing Summit, Sharp decided NOT to
fund my time to represent Sharp in Lexington.

So - please change my affiliation in the attendees list
and please remove me as a 'Sharp' speaker in the roundtable
of printer manufacturers.

[copied Craig Whittle, my technical lead at Sharp Labs,
to keep him in the loop]

Thanks,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc