[Printing-summit] agenda finalized, attendee list posted

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Wed Oct 18 14:21:26 PDT 2006

The agenda for Monday and Tuesday has now been finalized (though I'm still
waiting on a few details on presenters and/or presentations).

Wednesday is going to be run in the "unconference" format--in other words,
we'll put together the schedule for the day first thing Wednesday morning
based on what the participants want to talk about. We've started a list
of potential topics under Wednesday in the wiki. Feel free to add
to/edit it if there's a topic you'd like to present or to see presented.

Finally, by request (so you all would know who else will be present), we've
posted the attendee list. Have a look and let me know of any discrepancies.

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590