[Printing-summit] driver level standards: IJS and OpenPrinting Vector presenters needed

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 08:34:13 PDT 2006

My talk includes includes a couple of architectural diagrams for both, but it
isn't about standards. IJS are single binaries so they go into standard binary
locations ($PATH, /usr/bin, etc) . OPVP are shared libraries, and they are
currently in lib locations ($LD_LIBRARY_PATH , /usr/lib) - these are the
existing practices.

I suppose one of HP people (David?) should do IJS, OPVP would probably be
Canon or Fuji-Xerox's representatives?

Hin-Tak