[Printing-summit] PDF filters for CUPS and other projects

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Oct 17 16:49:43 PDT 2006

"Ian Murdock" <imurdock at imurdock.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Could you send me an abstract for your Printing Summit talk "PDF
> filters for CUPS and other projects"? Just want to put that
> on the wiki, and also to get some ideas on where to schedule it.

Hi Ian,

I've been working on the slides for Yoshihiro's talk and can put
together a short abstract and put it up on the wiki for you.  As
a matter of fact, going over the schedule this morning I figured
I should anyway ;-)

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                          EPSON AVASYS Corporation, SE1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/