[Printing-summit] printer manufacturer roundtable

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Oct 17 14:04:48 PDT 2006

How about giving everyone participating a set amount of time to
(optionally) present something? Would 5 minutes be enough time?
There are 6 vendors so that's 30 minutes for presentations (out
of our 75 minute slot).

Speaking of the printer manufacturer roundtable, I currently have
the following people listed as participants:

    * Canon: Toratani Yasumasa
    * Fuji Xerox: Osamu Mihara
    * HP: David Suffield, Shiyun Yie
    * Lanier: Uli Wehner
    * Lexmark: Vincent Valentus
    * Ricoh: Jun Galamay, George Liu, Chris Story

HP and Ricoh folks: Can you pick one person to participate in the
roundtable and let me know who it will be?

Everyone: Please verify that you will be present and are willing to
participate in this.

-ian