[Printing-summit] Every day's schedules up to 6pm?

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Oct 17 13:54:13 PDT 2006

If that's what people want to do, that's fine by me. However, I'd be
very surprised if 3 days 9-5 isn't enough time. And remember that at
some point people are burned out, and you reach diminishing returns.

I've been hugely busy the last few days but am working on the schedule
again now. We'll have it finalized before the call tomorrow.

-ian