[Printing-summit] printer manufacturer roundtable

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Sun Oct 15 17:47:18 PDT 2006

Hi Ian,

"Ian Murdock" <imurdock at imurdock.com> writes:

> I'm working on the schedule now, and I've set aside Monday 9:30-10:45 for
> printer manufacturer feedback. I'm aware of at least the
> following attendees from printer manufacturers that will be at the summit:
>
>     * Canon: Toratani Yasumasa
>     * Epson: Glen Petrie
>     * Epson Avasys: Olaf Meeuwissen

Please remove me from this list.  EPSON AVASYS is *not* part of EPSON
and we can't speak for them from a manufacturer point of view.  AVASYS
is a Linux/free-software-related company as far as the Printing Summit
is concerned.

# I've added AVASYS in that category on the Summit's Wiki page in the
# hope that we won't get mistaken for EPSON all the time ;-)

--
Olaf Meeuwissen                          EPSON AVASYS Corporation, SE1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/