[Printing-summit] printer manufacturer roundtable

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Fri Oct 13 14:29:38 PDT 2006

Till, Ian,

round-table would work for me, really don't like slides anyway.

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

"Till Kamppeter" <till.kamppeter at gmail.com>
Sent by: printing-summit-bounces at lists.freestandards.org
10/13/2006 17:08

"Ian Murdock" <imurdock at imurdock.com>
cc
printing-summit at freestandards.org
Subject
Re: [Printing-summit] printer manufacturer roundtable

I think it is a great idea this way. There is a second guy from Canon
Japan (see spreadsheet), but otherwise you have listed all of them.

I like also the roundtable idea, as there is really not enough time
for everyone giving a presentation.

   Till