[Printing-summit] printer dialog presentation(s)

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:35:07 PDT 2006

I think this is a good idea. After having met the printer
manufacturers and ISVs and heard about their requirements starting the
parallel session is much better then starting it directly.

I think 30 min are good for an introduction into the GUI/Usability
work. Speaker will be Jan Muehlig or Peter Sikking (Jan, Peter, please
tell who will present).

   Till