[Printing-summit] Internet access in Lexington

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Oct 13 11:54:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

Jerry Thrasher (Lexmark) asked me to pass on this information.

Our meeting rooms at Lexmark will have _both_ wireless (802.11)
and wired (Ethernet) Internet access.  But there will only be a
limited number of wired ports available, so please bring your
wireless card, if possible.

See you all in ten days.

Cheers,
- Ira