[Printing-summit] printer manufacturer roundtable

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Fri Oct 13 10:35:22 PDT 2006

I'm working on the schedule now, and I've set aside Monday 9:30-10:45 for
printer manufacturer feedback. I'm aware of at least the
following attendees from printer manufacturers that will be at the summit:

    * Canon: Toratani Yasumasa
    * Epson: Glen Petrie
    * Epson Avasys: Olaf Meeuwissen
    * HP: John Manuel, David Suffield, Shiyun Yie
    * Lanier: Uli Wehner
    * Lexmark: Vincent Valentus
    * Ricoh: Jun Galamay, George Liu, Chris Story

Anyone else?

So, printer manufacturers, how would you like to structure this? I'd
suggest a roundtable structure, where one representative from each company
could speak about the problems with open-source printing from your
company's point of view, rather than a series of presentations, as I
think that would be a more efficient use of the time. I'd be happy
to moderate the roundtable to keep the discussion focused. Thoughts?

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590