[Printing-summit] blogging on UI...

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Tue Oct 10 16:08:43 PDT 2006

guys + gals,

the openUsablity faction is preparing for lexington.

I have blogged a bit about this, to get you all into the mood.

teaser:

"Each printer model is targeted at a relatively small market segment.
The printer model aims to deliver a printing solution to this segment
through its technology. If you combine these two, market segment +
solution, then the unwieldy world of printing, as sketched above,
becomes quite compact."

read more:

<http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/2006/10/preparing-for-
openprinting-lexington.html>

I hope to knock out a few more entries on this before the
summit starts.

See you there,

     --ps

         principal user interaction architect