[Printing-summit] Last Call for Registration!!/4th preparation phone meeting

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 09:44:05 PDT 2006

Hi!

Last Call for Registration!!
----------------------------

Jerry Thrasher from Lexmark asks for doing the registration this week
and not later as he needs to order the catering and the name tags in
the beginning of next week.

Note that the FSG OpenPrinting Summit starts in two weeks!!

We also need to know who will actually participate.

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Registration

4th preparation phone meeting
-----------------------------

I am also reminding you to call-in on the 4th preparation phone
meeting which will take place on Wednesday, October 11 at 9am pacific,
noon eastern, 6pm Europe.

Dial-in number: (641) 297-4600
Access code: 1038188#

This time we will finalize the agenda, determining the exact hours of
all presentations and discussion sessions. We need to know, who
exactly will come and who is not able to come. So please register or
at least tell whether you attend or not.

Would be also great if everyone who is supposed to give a presentation
participates in this call.

We will also decide on whether there will be a 5th preparation phone
meeting on Wednesday, October 18.