[Printing-summit] Proposal for presentation on DMTF CIM Alignment project in PWG at Summit

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Fri Sep 29 15:22:27 PDT 2006

Till, Ira,

I am looking forward to this presentation!

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmail.com>
Sent by: printing-summit-bounces at lists.freestandards.org
09/29/2006 15:56

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
cc
printing-summit at freestandards.org
Subject
Re: [Printing-summit] Proposal for presentation on DMTF CIM Alignment
project in PWG at        Summit

Thank you for your offer.

I think this is a good idea, I have added an entry in the agenda

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Tuesday

with a link to your previous posting.

    Till