[Printing-summit] Proposal for presentation on DMTF CIM Alignment project in PWG at Summit

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Sep 29 10:22:10 PDT 2006

Hi,

Till - I'd like to make a 30-minute presentation during the
Standards section on Tuesday about the DMTF CIM Alignment
project in the PWG for Web Services management support of
elements from the IETF Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805) and IETF
IPP/1.1 (RFC 2911).  30 minutes should be sufficient,
including questions and discussion.

For more details, please see my note to the Printing Summit
mailing list yesterday.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc