[Printing-summit] agenda request

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:46:56 PDT 2006

Takaaki Higuchi wrote:
> Japan team is planning to develop PDF filters for CUPS and other several things
> by government fund. It is still under negotiation with the government agency,
> so we'd like to talk about it if we succeed to get the fund.
>
> We'd like to request 15 to 30 minutes for the slot, if you have any questions,
> 30 minutes might be better.

I think you should have a slot, depending on what exactly the government
will fund also more than one.

Or you can give an overview of the government-funded projects near the
beginning of the event and perhaps one or another small presentation in
the sessions of the topics to which the projects are related (for
example Wednesday morning for PDF filters).

WDYT?

    Till