[Printing-summit] Preliminary schedules on the wep page now/3rdpreparation phone conference

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Tue Sep 26 15:27:40 PDT 2006

>From: printing-summit-bounces at lists.freestandards.org [mailto:printing-
>summit-bounces at lists.freestandards.org] On Behalf Of Till Kamppeter

>I have made the preliminary schedules more visible now by putting them
>up on the web page:
>
>http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Schedules

Till: I'd still like to present the results of plugging printers into
different distros at the summit and I notice I'm not on the schedule.
It's six current desktop distros now (only RHEL5 is beta) and five
printers.

I also have a little scanning data; two of the printers are
multifunction and I'm fighting with the Epson CX3810 right now to see if
I can figure out how to get it to scan on more than just SLED10.

Thanks,
Todd