[Printing-summit] Preliminary schedules on the wep page now/3rd preparation phone conference

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:53:56 PDT 2006

Hi!

Preliminary schedules on the wep page now

I have made the preliminary schedules more visible now by putting them
up on the web page:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Schedules

Every suggestion is welcome here on the list and also on the phone
conference tomorrow.

Keep also in mind that our web page is a Wiki, so if you find mistakes
in the schedules, you can edit them.

3rd preparation phone conference
--------------------------------

As Ira announced already yesterday (Thank you, Ira) we will have the
third preparation conference call tomorrow, September 27, at 9am
Pacific, noon Eastern, and 6pm in Europe.

Access data as usual:

Dial-in number: (641) 297-4600
Access code: 1038188#

we will talk about the schedules and possible presentations, butif there
is demand we will also answer questions about the logistics.

If there are any suggestions for additional topics to treat on this
call, please post here on the mailing list. Thanks.