[Printing-summit] opvp

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 11:22:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

I know direct printing of pdf works for many printers. My point is more about
having a demo driver that shows why the opvp approach is better
that other approaches, and also serves as coding example.

Other ideas - e.g. a vector driver that reads pdf and writes openoffice
format, would be useful to many, or even one that transform pdf's - e.g.
linearization/optimization.

Hin-Tak