[Printing-summit] [Desktop_printing] Ghostscript leading edge is now GPL!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:13:25 PDT 2006

I think we can solve it by simply splitting the addons/ directory into
two parts, the first with code licensed compatible to the
AFPL/commercial licenses and a second with code licensed incompatible to
AFPL/commercial licenses. Then the GPL GhostScript will ship with both
addons/ directories and the AFPL/commercial versions only with the first
one. WDYT?

   Till