[Printing-summit] What are the most common small-office printers?

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Thu Aug 10 16:17:27 PDT 2006

I hope this is an appropriate list to ask this question.

I'm setting up a small local lab with a half-dozen small-office
printers, mainly for interoperability checks. One suggestion was to get
a good mix of technology, age, and manufacturers, but I can't find any
data on which printers are the most common. If anyone has any data,
please let me know. Otherwise, I'll just select what's available at the
local office store and I don't know if that will be a proper sample.

Thanks,
Todd