[Desktop_printing] Participation in the Printing Summit in October

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:11:12 PDT 2006

Hi,

for the organization of the upcoming Printing Summit we need to know who
wants to participate, who needs a visa (and therefore an official
invitation letter from OSDL) and also what subjects we should work on.

If you want to participate, please enter your name, affiliation, and
e-mail address to the appropriate attendee group on the Printing Summot
Wiki page:

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Printing_summit_2#Attendees

Add yourself to more than one group if appropriate.

If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa, please mail to John
Cherry (cherry at osdl.org) and Waldo Bastian (waldo.bastian at intel.com).

Have a look at the suggested subjects, too. Add also you suggestions, or
comment on the existing ones.