[Desktop_printing] Where are the Japanese mailing list archiv es?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jul 5 12:27:31 PDT 2006

Hi Todd,

Vector Driver is a project of the FSG Open Printing Workgroup.

>From the FSG home page:

  http://www.openprinting.org/

Select the 'Workgroups' tab, then click on 'OpenPrinting' - you
can then see the FSG/OP WIKI with all the workgroups and mailing
lists.  See the Asia-Pacific page at:

  http://www.openprinting.org/moin.cgi/OpenPrinting/APAC

Note that all discussions are in Japanese on the Japan list:

  mailto:printing-japan at freestandards.org

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc