[Desktop_printing] Topics for the next Printing Summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Tue Jul 4 12:45:14 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have written down some suggestions for topics for the Summit. I did
not assign them to certain days yet, I simply wrote them down. And I
simply want to know what you think about them and what your ideas are.

See the Wiki with the location, date and topics here:

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Printing_summit_2

Keep in mind that everyone can edit a Wiki. Set up an account and add
your ideas. And if you like to come to the Summit, add your name and
affiliation to the Attendees section.

   Till