[Desktop_printing] PAPI for CUPS: Volunteers needed!

Giuseppe Ghibò ghibo at mandriva.com
Wed Jun 28 14:59:06 PDT 2006

Michael Sweet wrote:

 > [...]
> My main laptop is a Centrino-variety with the ipw2100 wireless
> chipset.  Prior to FC4 I had to download and install the wireless
> drivers by hand...

Dunno whether 2100 uses the same fw/driver as of 2200, but for
2200 firmware the license is:

http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/firmware.php?fid=5

If that license would allow to bundle in a license compatibile
way with the ipw2200 kernel module or even better if it has been already been merged in
2.6.16/17 ipw2200 kernel module sources, then I'll be very happy.

Bye
Giuseppe.