[Desktop_printing] PAPI for CUPS: Volunteers needed!

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 22 12:11:13 PDT 2006

So, presumably CDDL will suffice.  I can look at re-targeting the
IPP implementation on SourceForge to the libcups IPP interface
and contribute that to CUPS.  It should be pretty straightforward.

       -Norm