[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit in Lexington -- Settling o n the Date (Oct. 24-25?)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun May 28 11:11:53 PDT 2006

Hi Till,

Tuesday and Wednesday is fine (w/ Monday option for
extra topics).

The PWG and FSG Open Printing organizations would
also like to share a Joint Plenary with the OSDL
Printing Summit on Thursday morning.  OK?

Cheers,
- Ira (for the PWG and FSG/OP steering committees)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com