[Desktop_printing] Location/date for October Printing Summit needs to be fixed, so that attendees can get visa in time

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri May 12 03:07:35 PDT 2006

For the Printing Summit in October we need to settle on a date and
location soon, so that potential attendees can ask for a needed visa and
also to keep the date free in the attendees agendas.

For now we have the information that Lexmark would host the event in
their facility in Lexington in Kentucky, in the week from 23-27 of
October. There would also be other printing-related meetings (PWG, FSG
OP, ...) that time. Is this correct?

We also need to decide on how many days to meet and which days of said week.

   Till