[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Apr 28 15:34:55 PDT 2006

The problem seems to be that they charged only $100 at check out and
then later figured out they should have added this additional $13 as
well. I was surprised that my bill at checkout was lower than what I had
expected. It's a bit of a pain though because now these additional
charges aren't included in people's expense reports.

Waldo Bastian

Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology

Channel Platform Solutions Group

Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
<http://www.intel.com/go/linux>

OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman