[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Fri Apr 28 14:28:38 PDT 2006

Henrique,

that explains it then, you just got billed separately. I hope this is not
a problem?

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh at debian.org>
04/28/2006 17:15

Ulrich Wehner <uwehner at lanier.com>
cc
Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmx.net>, desktop_printing at lists.osdl.org
Subject
Re: [Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Ulrich Wehner wrote:
> this would be correct then. $88 (room) plus $25 (meals) = $113
(negotiated
> rate) plus tax = $125 as posted.

Marriott did something funny on the checkout receipts, then.

I have been billed for: US$ 88 (RM GROUP), US$ 5.28 (RM TAX), US$ 6.16
(OCC
TAX, whatever that might be).  That's US$ 99.44/night.

The US$ 62.00 extra bill brings that to US$ 114.94/night, so there might
be
some extra billing yet as it does not make for a full US$125/night.

It appears it was an issue with miscomunication somewhere in the pipeline,
then.

  Henrique Holschuh