[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Celeste 'seele' Paul seele at obso1337.org
Fri Apr 28 12:55:18 PDT 2006

Its a problem for people who were sponsored because its a separate charge (it
was just made in the past few days.. way past the event date) and its not on
our receipt.  You have to call Marriott and have the fax you an additional
receipt with the food charge.

There isnt anything we can do about it, but it would have better if the charge
would have been made with the rest of our charges (or that we would have
known that this charge was forthcoming).  Most people dont like random
unknown charges on their Credit Card.

Celeste 'seele' Paul
www.obso1337.org