[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Fri Apr 28 12:26:49 PDT 2006

Till,

this would be correct then. $88 (room) plus $25 (meals) = $113 (negotiated
rate) plus tax = $125 as posted.

please let me know what the issue is. The charges should be correct,
though.

if there are concerns from the sponsored travelers, that would have to be
addressed by the sponsor and Hotel.

If there is anything i can do to facilitate this, let me know.

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmx.net>
04/28/2006 03:08 PM

Ulrich Wehner <uwehner at lanier.com>
cc
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh at debian.org>,
desktop_printing at lists.osdl.org
Subject
Re: [Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Yes, I was also charged, too. On my credit card extract I found:

 25/04 MARRIOTT HOTELS US : 00006200 840                 -51,41 EUR

Seems to be around 62 $.

   Till