[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Fri Apr 28 10:41:46 PDT 2006

All,

the room rate was as follows:
Rate: $113 + tax = $125/night.  Could be cheaper if 2 people are in one
room (1/2 the room rate + meal rate per person)

if you were charged fo rmore than $125 let me know.

$125 included the room, meals and taxes.

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh at debian.org>
Sent by: desktop_printing-bounces at lists.osdl.org
04/28/2006 13:18

desktop_printing at lists.osdl.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Celeste 'seele' Paul wrote:
> Did anyone else get an additional charge from Marriott after the
conference?

Yes, I just checked.  US$ 62,00 extra charges, made on 2006-04-25.

> I just called to see what it was about and it seems as if Lanier decided
they
> didnt want to include our meals and so they charged us for them instead.
 The
> hotel said they decided this *after* everyone was checked out which is
kind
> of funky.  I dont know about you, but I wouldnt have eaten at the hotel
if I
> knew I was going to have to pay for those meals.

I would like an explanation as well...

  Henrique Holschuh