[Desktop_printing] Printing Summit Receipts & Lanier

Celeste 'seele' Paul seele at obso1337.org
Fri Apr 28 09:56:37 PDT 2006

Did anyone else get an additional charge from Marriott after the conference?
I just called to see what it was about and it seems as if Lanier decided they
didnt want to include our meals and so they charged us for them instead.  The
hotel said they decided this *after* everyone was checked out which is kind
of funky.  I dont know about you, but I wouldnt have eaten at the hotel if I
knew I was going to have to pay for those meals.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste 'seele' Paul
www.obso1337.org