[Desktop_printing] Publications about the Summit

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 15:39:23 PDT 2006

Hi Kurt,

Strictly speaking, my slide ("Epson EPL") should go in the same category
as gutenprint's - both being 3rd party drivers to well-known printer vendors
(that's basically the first sentence in my slide, so there is little cause
for confusion)... but it is also correct to list "Epson" as a partipating
printer vendor, as Seiko Epson and Epson Avasys people are among the
openprinting people. So your LWN article is correct (not linking to
the slide), and you should keep it that way :-)...

HT